Went for the Planetshakers concert on Friday and it's pretty cool. Too bad I was wearing a skirt though, the bungee jumping looked kinda fun :P. Yesterday, I met Sarah at Bugis and we made a trip to Bras Basah and The Concourse. The latter sure brought back some great memories huh Gnia? Does, "I'M QUEEN OF THE WORLD!" ring a bell? Anyway, we went there and I managed to get all the stuff I needed for the party next Sunday albeit it costed a little (okay, a lot) more than I had anticipated. I just hope that it turns out nicely! Okay, some people'd better start RSVPing because I'm not about to send out another batch of SMSes... Honestly! You'd think they didn't know that RSVP mean "Please respond" in French and not, "Please ignore the invite until the hostess calls back then tell her you're not sure if you can make it and will only be able to confirm a week later".
11:08 PM